- HPLC columns, Avantor ACE CN-300 ACE 300? columns are available in an extensive range of dimensions and particle sizes for use in micro-scale separations, LC/MS analyses, high speed preparative analyses up to process scale.
These Avantor® ACE® CN-300 columns provide great reproducibility and column lifetime. These stainless steel columns are available in a wide range of particle sizes and dimensions from capillary to preparative. These columns are designed for a wide range of chromatographic applications, to provide great performance with acidic, basic and neutral molecules.
- Ultra high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Capillary to preparative dimensions
- Wide range of particle sizes (3 μm, 5 μm and 10 μm)
- Designed for peptide and protein separations
Maximum recommended pH: 2,0 to 7,0
Max. pressure: 400 bar